Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
Fast Restoration in Taunton
When you need emergency restoration or remediation services in the Taunton area, know that you can call our team of professionals at SERVPRO of Taunton/Mansfield 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. We are the fastest restoration team in Massachusetts! As soon as you give us a phone call, our team starts packing up our SERVPRO trucks with necessary equipment and cleaning supplies.
Once we are on your property, we work quickly and safely to inspect your property for all damages and any hidden or secondary damages. Our team is proud to serve Taunton with our fast and reliable restoration and remediation services!
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (508) 824-0200
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2170 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Taunton, Mansfield, Seekonk, Dighton arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.